DIY Peanut Butter Oat Ball Dog Treats. These are a very simple, 3 ingredient, no bake treat for dogs.Disclaimer: We are not veterinarians. Always consult your vet before feeding your pets anything you are unsure of. Remember, as with all treats, always feed in moderation. Treats should not be used as a meal replacement.
1/2 cup low fat or fat-free milk
1 cup of natural peanut butter
3 cups of quick rolled oats
1. Add milk and peanut butter to a large bowl
2. Vigorously stir to combine.
3. Slowly stir in the oats, about 1/2 cup at a time. The mixture will become thick.
4. Scoop out mix and roll into a ball.
5. Place on a cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
Once refrigerated, place treats in a sealed container to store. Treats will last up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Remember adopt don’t shop!
Support your local rescues.
Spay or neuter your pets.
*** Send the Rescues Mail ***
Life of a Rescue
PO Box 195791
Winter Springs, FL 32719-5791